Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do you remember...?


Now, I'm no longer in high school, so to me this is a good Do You Remember...? article. Do you remember actually having to use looseleaf binders in elementary and high school? Perhaps the greatest invention ever were the paper reinforcements. What genius! Except, of course, when you didn't quite match up the sticker with your rip, and then when you try pulling the sticker off, the rip tears even more. But one day, someone decided to be more of a genius and sell paper with laminated holes on the side. And this whole discussion just reminds me of those annoying kids who when asked to borrow a piece of paper would respond "Borrow a piece of paper? What are you gonna do? Return it?"I hated that kid (ok, I admit, that was sometimes me).

No comments:

Post a Comment