Friday, April 3, 2009

Do You Remember...? Classic Nickelodeon

I can't even begin to tell you how many times the conversation of "Old Nickelodeon Shows" comes up with me and some friends. There is no doubt that TV today doesn't live up to what it was when we were kids. I remember being so jealous of the kids that were chosen to be contestants on game shows like Legends of the Hidden Temple, Double Dare (I would have done anything to be slimed), What Would You Do, and Nick Arcade. Salute Your Shorts, Are You Afrain of the Dark, Clarissa Explains it all, Pete and Pete...all childhood classics. The one show I never liked was All That. This was basically a Saturday Night Live for kids, but was not funny at all (sort of what SNL is now). I don't get how the writers wrote that show thinking that it was even remotely funny. And the same goes for such horrible shows that are on now like Hannah Montana, Drake and Josh, and Zoey 101. Nothing was better than watching a 2 hour block of Nicktoons including Doug, Rugrats, Ahh! Real Monsters, and Rocco's Modern Life. Ahhh those were the days. Here are some memories:



No comments:

Post a Comment